We’ve got a super healthy slow cooker recipe for you that only takes 10 minutes to prepare.
Stick it in the slow cooker in the morning and forget about dinner for the rest of the day, it’s taken care of.
Prep: 10 Minutes
Cook: 4 hours on medium / 8 on low
2 Chicken breasts (Skin Off)
2 Nests of Noodles
1 Medium Onion
2 Garlic Cloves
2 Tablespoons Soy Sauce (Low Sodium)
1/2 Teaspoon 5 Spice
1/2 Tablespoon Fish Sauce
1 Tablespoon Ginger Paste.
– Chop onions, mushrooms and crush garlic and place in the bottom of the slow cooker (cut fairly chunky to stop cooking too quickly)
– Place chicken breasts on top
– Mix together the other ingredients and pour over
– Cook on medium for approximately 4 hours
– Boil noodles and add to the soup. Slice up chicken breasts
– Serve & Enjoy