Do you find yourself rushing in the morning?
Did you know that people that skip breakfast have been proven to have less healthy lifestyles and are more prone to weight gain?
Eating a balanced breakfast can be easy though, you can prepare this filling, nutritious treat the night before in just 2 minutes.
Prep: 2 minutes
30 grams Porridge Oats
Palm full of Nuts (we used hazelnuts)
Fist Full of Frozen Berry Mix
tea spoon of seeds (we like chia)
- Place the oats in a glass kilner jar
- add the nuts
- add a fist full of berries
- add a teaspoon of seeds of your choice
- add cinnamon (flavour to taste)
- cover to the top of the oats with milk
- seal the jar and shake
- leave in the fridge over night
- take out the following morning, 5-10 mins before you want to eat
- Enjoy & full full for longer