Hey Fitness Fans,
As January draws to a close it’s a great time to take stock of your progress this year so far and set ourselves up for the month ahead.
– Did you set yourself any goals for the new year?
– How are you getting on so far?
February is historically a cold month in the UK and can feel like spring/summer is never going to come, this can have a huge effect on our motivation and lifestyle choices. We’ve got som top tips for your to keep smashing your goals for the year ahead:
- spring is just around the corner
- summer bodies are made in winter, don’t leave it until it’s too late to ‘get in shape for your summer’
- small changes make big differences: save a few calories here, burn a few there & the results soon add up
- set realistic goals
- regularly review your goals and adapt as needed
- make time for you and remember to have fun
- try a variety of exercises and sports, find what works for you
- don’t be afraid to ask for help
- keep it simple
- plan ahead: applies to food as well as workouts
You’ve got this!